NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won.
OPEN TO ANYONE WHO HAS ATTENDED THE IPOP! EVENT AS A PARENT OR PERFORMER.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 12:01 AM ET 05/01/19 and ends 11:59 PM ET 08/01/19, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to anyone except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, including Enlighten Productions LLC (“iPOP”), and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Submit video to YouTube during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions . You must include one (1) minute or less video commercial or introduction video
4. Entrant must be the person featured in the video and entrant must have permission from the videographer (if applicable) to use video as described in these rules. Entrants represent and warrant that their Submission is the original work of such entrant, it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity. Entrant further represents and warrants that their Submission adheres to the fundamental spirit of the Promotion and does not contain any defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful matter or depict anyone engaged in any illegal, immoral or lewd act, any violent or pornographic material or contain any other inappropriate content (as determined by Sponsor). Limit: One entry per person and one entry per e-mail address during the Promotion Period. All entrant
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. All entries will be judged on or about 8/1/2019 (the “Judging Date”) by a panel of judges from iPOP! The judges will score entries based on the following criteria: appearance (40%), content creativity (40%), (20%) and number of votes and views. The entry with highest overall score will be declared the potential winner (in the event of a tie, the entry with the higher score in the appearance criteria will prevail). Any potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours from the date/time the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate potential winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected and the original potential winner may forfeit all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize is the opportunity to participate at the iPOP! event held at either it’s December or July events at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. Winner will receive free admittance to all competition events, seminars, and callbacks with agents, managers, and casting directors. Winner will also receive red carpet photoshoot at the event. Retail value of the prize is $8,000. Any expenses associated with guests accompanying the grand prize winner will be the sole responsibility of the grand prize winner.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE. All entry materials become the property of the iPOP! and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry into this Promotion constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation, with or without attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display such Submission, and the entrant’s name and/or likeness, for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the iPOP! and/or others authorized by them, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration or the copyright in the Submission. iPOP! and others authorized by them shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission.
9. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
10. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering/voting in the Promotion, each entrant/voter releases and discharges iPOP!, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of each entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, contact information and his/her Submission for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by iPOP! and/or others authorized by them; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of his/her Submission or any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity/copyright release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of iPOP! from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Fully-executed Affidavits and releases must be received by Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours from the date/time that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if iPOP! intends to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, as determined by iPOP! in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
11. DISCLAIMERS. (i) iPOP! is not responsible for entries/votes that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at iPOP! servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries/votes will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. iPOP! in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry/voting process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter/vote is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of iPOP! Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will iPOP! be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein and iPOP! may, in its sole discretion, also elect to enter into a representation agreement with any such winner. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT/VOTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT/VOTER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
12. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
WINNER LIST. For a list containing the names of the winners or an official copy of the contest rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Judging Date, to: Winner List, iPOP!, 304 S. Jones Blvd #2107, Las Vegas NV 89107